Eyeing a boost in passenger traffic the national carrier Air India has announced its New Year Sale where it is offering tickets for an all-inclusive Rs 849 on select routes.
Here is everything you need to know about the offer:
1. The booking period started on Dec 27 and will continue till Dec 31, 2016 for travel period between January 15, 2017 to April 30, 2017 (both days inclusive).
2. This one-way, all-inclusive fare of Rs 849 is available on select sectors and select flights within India operated by Air India / Alliance Air on Chennai-Coimbatore and Bengaluru-Hyderabad routes.
3. The other cheap travel routes are – Bengaluru-Chennai for Rs. 1,199, Mumbai-Goa for Rs. 1,499, Mumbai-Bengaluru for Rs.1,599, and Srinagar-Delhi for Rs. 1,999.
4. Under the New Year Sale offer, passengers can fly on the Goa-Delhi route with ticket price starting from Rs. 2,999 and on the Goa-Chennai route with tickets starting from Rs. 2,199.
5. The ‘Fares to Celebrate’ scheme is valid for economy class on select sectors and select flights.
6. The offer is only for direct flights and Air India, on its website, said, the offer “cannot be combined with any other offer and/or promotion and is not applicable on group bookings”.
7.Bookings have to be made in RBD-E (RBD-Reservation Booking Designator). Limited inventory available on a first come, first serve basis. Fares are subject to change without notice, according to Air India website.
8.You have the option to cancel the ticket and can claim the refund as per RBD –E. Statutory taxes would be refunded.
9. You can avail the offer by booking the tickets through Air India booking offices, website www.airindia.in , call centre, Air India mobile app and its authorized travel agents.
10. Air India also permits you to make a change in the itinerary by paying the applicable date change fee and fare difference.
(Sources: Air India website, NDTV)