Ivanka Trump made it to the headlines of late, thanks to her new status – the First Daughter of the USA.
But Ivanka, 35 is more than just the pretty daughter of business magnate and now the 45th US President Donald Trump.
Have a look:
1. Ivanka has a bachelor’s degree in economics. She graduated from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 2004.
2. In 2005, she joined her father Donald Trump’s company The Trump Organization.
3. Before joining family business, since the late 1990s, she became quite a popular model, having walked the New York and Sydney Fashion Week for designers like Versace, Marc Bouwer, Thierry Mugler, Wayne Cooper and Maurice Malone.
She even shot for prominent magazines like Seventeen, Forbes, Golf Magazine, Avenue, Elle Mexico, Harper’s Bazaar and Love FMD.
4. She even has her own fashion brand – Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry – that makes rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants.
5. Ivanka Trump has also launched a new initiative – #WomenWhoWork – that celebrates women working at all aspects of their lives.
6. There is an eponymous shoe line owned by Ivanka Trump as well.
7. She is also a writer like her father. Her first book – The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life – was released in 2009.
Her new book – Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success – will be published sometime later this year.
8. She was an active supporter during Donald Trump’s campaign for the Presidential post. Despite facing backlashes, she was seen standing in full support beside her father and defending sexual assault allegations against him.
9. She even designs handbags and shoulder bags.
10. Ivanka Trump is a family woman as well. Since her husband American real estate investor and developer Jared Kushner is an Orthodox Jew, she converted to Judaism before their marriage in 2009.
She is a doting mom to three – Arabella Rose (5 years), Joseph Frederick (3 years) and Theodore James (9 months).