Another star-kid is about to debut in Bollywood and this time, it is actor Saif Ali Khan and his first wife Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan, who will be launched by filmmaker Karan Johar in Student Of The Year 2 (SOTY 2).
Here are a few things you should know about Sara Ali Khan:
1. Sara Ali Khan was born in Mumbai in September 1993.
2. She wanted to be an actor since the age of two. Well, that’s what papa Saif Ali Khan said in an interview to HT Cafe.
3. She completed her graduation from Columbia University, New York in 2016.
4. She is the eldest child of Saif Ali Khan born to his first wife, actress Amrita Singh.
5. Sara Ali Khan has two younger brothers Ibrahim Ali Khan and Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (step-brother, born to her step-mother Kareena Kapoor Khan).
You may like to read
6. Playing tennis and dancing are two activities Sara Ali Khan loves to do.
7. Her favourite actor is Katrina Kaif.
8. An avid traveller, Sara Ali Khan’s favourite destinations are London, New York, Dubai and Goa.
9. She is quite a fashionista and likes experimenting with her looks.
10. In 2012, Sara Ali Khan posed as the cover-girl of Hello! magazine with her mother Amrita Singh. Though she got a lot of modelling offers after that, her parents made sure she finished her studies first before entering the world of glitz and glamour.
11. Sara Ali Khan used to do theatre while studying in the US.
12. She shares a cool equation with her dad Saif Ali Khan, who doubles as her philosopher, friend and guide.
“Sara and I have an interesting age gap — it’s not so big, so we can share a lot of things. So, the lines are blurred between father and brother anyway,” Saif Ali Khan told HT Cafe.