Finnish phone-maker HMD Global has launched the Nokia 2 entry-level Android smartphone in India, aimed at the lower end of the market.
The USP of Nokia 2 budget smartphone is that it comes with a battery life of two days.
“People rely on their phones so much these days with many people subconsciously rationing their battery life when out and about so they can last the day. We don’t think you should have to do less with your phone which is why we created a smartphone that can power through when other devices need a pit stop,” said Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global, in a press release.
Here is everything that you need to know about Nokia 2 budget smartphone:
1. The Nokia 2 frame is precision-machined from a single block of aluminium while Corning Gorilla Glass is complemented by sculpted polycarbonate on the back delivering a great build-quality.
2. This budget smartphone is packed with a high capacity 4100 mAh battery.
3. It comes with a 5-inch LTPS LCD HD display that offers a bright, crisp viewing experience while delivering lower power consumption.
4. This smartphone has an 8MP rear camera featuring automatic scene detection and auto focus.
5. With the 5MP front camera, Nokia 2 users can capture a moment from any angle.
6. Launching with Android Nougat and Android Oreo ready, this smartphone receives monthly security updates to ensure cyber safety.
You may like to read
7. It has an internal storage capacity of 8GB e-MMC (up to 128GB with MicroSD card).
8. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Mobile Platform.
9. The Nokia 2 runs on Android Nougat operating system (OS).
10. The budget smartphone has a 1 GB RAM.
11. This budget phone will be available in Pewter/Black, Pewter/White and Copper/Black colours.
12. It has been priced at €99 (approx. Rs 7431.70).
13. This model phone will be available in India mid-November onwards.
Pic credit:Company website
Sreya is based in Kolkata. She is a Senior Editor of Big Wire.