The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) admit card for the year 2018 was released online on Apr 10.
The WBJEE is a state-government controlled centralized test, conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture in universities, government colleges and self-financed institutes in West Bengal.
This year, the exams will be held on Apr 22 (Sunday) in two shifts.
Here is how you can download your WBJEE 2018 admit card:
1. All registered candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
2. To download your admit card, log on to the official website – wbjeeb.nic.in
3. There is an option that reads “Download Admit Card 2018”. Click on the link.
4. Fill in the provided fields – Application Form, Application No., Password and Security Pin.
5. Click on “Sign In”.
6. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
7. Download it and take a printout for future use
8. In case you have forgotten your application number, you can still get your admit card. Just provide some details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
9. On the day of the WBJEE, all candidates will have to reach the examination centres at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
10. The candidates must carry their admit card, a copy of colour photograph (uploaded during online application), and a photo identity card like Aadhaar card/pan card/passport/voter card/ class 10/ school ID card.
11. Candidates will have to sit for two papers – Paper I is Mathematics and Paper II is Physics and Chemistry (combined).
12. All questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQ). Four options will be provided against each question.
13. Post the exam, the model answer keys will be made online on the official website.
14. Results for WBJEE 2018 are expected on June 6.
Sreya is based in Kolkata. She is a Senior Editor of Big Wire.