Yoga guru Baba Ramdev‘s Haridwar-based FMCG company Patanjali will be employing thousands of people across India.
Patanjali said it urgently requires salesmen from across India and that selection and training for the same will be held between June 23-27 at district headquarters in all states.
Here are the details:
1.It will be hiring 40 to 50 salesman in each district of the country to work in various divisions of Patanjali including food (atta, rice, hice, oil and biscuit), personal care, home care and Astha pooja items.
2. According to Wikipedia, as of 2018, there are 712 districts in India. This means, Patanjali is looking to hire around 30,000 people across India.
3. It will also hire 50 to 100 youth for home delivery of products in each district of India.
4. The minimum eligibility for applying for the job is Class 12 pass-out.
5. Candidates who have completed B.A/M.A/MBA are also welcome.
6. It said candidates having one-two years experience of working in the FMCG sector will be preferred.
7. Employees will be paid remuneration ranging from Rs 8000 to Rs 15,000 as per city category and qualifications.
8. Interested candidates have to register themselves by June 22 to participate in selection and training camps to be held between June 23-27.
9. Warning candidates not to fall prey to fake agents for the jobs, the company published job advertisements in all major newspapers and requested candidates to contact their authorised coordinator/ASM mobile numbers given in the ads.
10. Baba Ramdev had said he aims to make it the world’s largest FMCG brand by 2020.